Marcone Honors Fallen Soldiers
ST. LOUIS, MO (December 18, 2023) – Employees of Marcone, North America’s leading distributor of appliance, HVAC, plumbing, commercial kitchen and pool and spa parts, recently joined thousands across the country in placing wreaths on the gravesites of fallen soldiers in an act of gratitude for their sacrifice.
On Saturday, Marcone employees took part in Wreaths Across America, a nationwide initiative involving two million volunteers placing wreaths at more than 3,700 cemeteries across the U.S., Puerto Rico and abroad.
Although Marcone has participated in Wreaths Across America in the past with volunteer teams in St. Louis, Tampa and Pensacola, the company decided to expand its commitment for 2023. It purchased 1,000 wreaths and coordinated teams in 10 cities nationwide to place 100 wreaths each. Employees responded eagerly and all volunteer slots were filled in a matter of hours. Wreaths were placed on graves at the following cemeteries:
- Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri
- Memorial Park Cemetery, Tampa, Florida
- Western New York National Cemetery, Corfu, New York
- New Albany National Cemetery, New Albany, Indiana
- Houston National Cemetery, Houston, Texas
- New Jersey Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Vietnam Era Museum, Holmdel, New Jersey
- Barrancas National Cemetery, Pensacola, Florida
- Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery, Bear, Delaware
- State Veterans Cemetery, Middleton, Connecticut
- Dallas Fort Worth National Cemetery, Dallas, Texas
“At Marcone, we make a point of remembering that our freedom came at a high cost,” said Avichal Jain, Chief Executive Officer. “We participate in Wreaths Across America as a remembrance of life and show of gratitude. It was a privilege for us to be able to offer this small act as a way of acknowledging their ultimate sacrifice.”
Marcone is the leading provider of premium solutions, parts and equipment for professionals serving customers on their appliance parts, HVAC, plumbing and commercial kitchen needs. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Marcone is a multi-billion-dollar enterprise operating out of 200 locations throughout North America. Offering unparalleled product breadth, know-how across our national footprint and ease of doing business via leading-edge technology, servicers prefer Marcone because we amplify what they do best: take great care of their clients with speed, reliability and accuracy. Learn more about Marcone at www.marcone.com.