Marcone Celebrates a Year of Giving Back
ST. LOUIS, MO (December 27, 2023) – Marcone, a leading North American distributor of home and commercial kitchen appliance, HVAC, plumbing and pool and spa repair parts and equipment, is proud to share details about the charities it supported in 2023 to improve the hundreds of communities Marcone serves.
With a special focus on veterans, first responders, medical concerns and children, Marcone supported more than 30 nonprofits throughout the year. They included:
- More than $100,000 donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, raised by employees, customers and leadership at Munch’s Supply, a Marcone business unit.
- More than $10,000 donated to the United Service Organization, raised during an annual Marcone Servicers Association convention.
- More than $5,000 in donated HVAC equipment provided to Houses for Warriors through Comfort Air Distributing, a Marcone business unit.
- More than 1,000 tickets handed out to first responders and military personnel for the 2023 PGA Ascension Charity Classic tournament in St. Louis.
- 1,000 wreaths were laid on the gravesites of fallen soldiers nationwide by Marcone employees and family members as part of the annual Wreaths Across America project.
Marcone’s support during 2023 came through a variety of avenues, from donations and sponsorships to employee volunteering. Ongoing growth in recent years, both through expanded partnerships with existing customers and through acquisition, have enabled Marcone to make an even larger impact as it touched additional charities nationwide.
“Marcone has been fortunate to enjoy business success and it’s important to us that we share that with the communities we serve,” said Avichal Jain, Chief Executive Officer. “These communities are where our employees and customers live and work. Coming alongside their neighbors with a helping hand is an integral part of the Marcone culture and we are grateful for the opportunity to do that.”
Marcone is the leading provider of premium solutions, parts and equipment for professionals serving customers on their appliance parts, HVAC, plumbing and commercial kitchen needs. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Marcone is a multi-billion-dollar enterprise operating out of 200 locations throughout North America. Offering unparalleled product breadth, know-how across our national footprint and ease of doing business via leading-edge technology, servicers prefer Marcone because we amplify what they do best: take great care of their clients with speed, reliability and accuracy. Learn more about Marcone at www.marcone.com.